Medium heat boiler is a high-temperature, high-pressure thermal energy equipment. It is one of the special equipment. It is widely used in government agencies, enterprises and all walks of life. It is a dangerous and special equipment. Once an accident occurs, which involves public safety, it will cause huge losses to the country and people’s lives and property. For the sake of public safety, people’s lives and property safety, in accordance with the State Council’s “Special Equipment Safety Supervision Regulations”, the use of boilers should pay attention to the following all:
1. When the boiler leaves the factory, it should be accompanied by “design documents required by safety technical specifications, product quality certificates, safety and maintenance instructions, and supervision and inspection certificates (safety performance supervision and inspection certificates)”.
2. Installation, maintenance and transformation of boilers. Units engaged in boiler installation, maintenance, and transformation shall obtain a special equipment installation and maintenance qualification certificate issued by the Provincial Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau before engaging in boiler installation, maintenance and transformation. The construction unit shall notify the special equipment safety supervision and management department of the municipality or district of the municipality or district of the planned installation, maintenance, and transformation in writing before construction, and send the start notification to the local county-level quality and technical supervision bureau for record, and construction can be started after notification.
3. Acceptance of boiler installation, maintenance and transformation. After the completion of the construction, the construction unit shall apply to the Special Equipment Inspection Institute of the Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau for the water pressure test and installation supervision inspection of the boiler. After being qualified, the Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau, the Special Equipment Inspection Institute, and the County Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau will participate in the inspection and acceptance.
4. Registration of boilers. After the boiler is checked and accepted, the user must fill in the “Boiler (General Survey) Registration Form” in accordance with the “Special Equipment Registration and Use Management Rules”, register with the Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau, and apply for the “Special Equipment Safety Use Registration Certificate” .
5. Operation of the boiler. The operation of the boiler must be operated by qualified personnel who have been trained and obtained the “Special Equipment Operator Certificate”, and must strictly abide by the operating procedures, eight systems and six records during use.
6. Inspection of boiler. The boiler shall be inspected regularly once a year, and boilers that have not been inspected for safety shall not be used. The safety valve of the boiler’s safety accessories shall be inspected regularly once a year, and the pressure gauge shall be inspected once every six months. The safety accessories without regular inspection shall not be used.
7. It is strictly forbidden to install atmospheric boilers as pressure-bearing boilers. It is strictly forbidden to use boilers with incomplete safety accessories such as water level gauges, safety valves and pressure gauges.
Post time: Sep-23-2020