Standard || level regulations, and ultrasonic non-destructive testing is carried out one by one, and its indicators meet the corresponding regulations of JB/T4730.3-2005.
The opening method of the Autoclave cover: the tooth type quick opening structure, the driving method is divided into manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic transmission. It is also equipped with a safety interlock device for opening and closing the Autoclave door.
The main part of the autoclave is mainly composed of Autoclave body device, Autoclave cover device, swing device, hand reducer, safety device, support, insulation layer, sealing device, pipeline valve instrument and so on. The accessory part includes drainage device and electric control box.
- Autoclave body device: mainly welded by cylinder body and Autoclave body flange. Tracks are laid on the bottom of the Autoclave body, which can walk or park the steaming trolley. Various pipe sockets and connection pipes are arranged on the Autoclave body to supply and discharge steam, discharge condensate and install various valves and instruments.
- Autoclave cover device: mainly welded by the Autoclave cover flange, umbrella tooth plate, and spherical crown head; the Autoclave cover flange teeth coincide with the Autoclave body flange teeth and play the role of closing the autoclave.
(1) Side door: consists of main shaft, cantilever beam, support plate, pull plate, pull rod, etc. It is installed on the top of the Autoclave end and connected with the Autoclave cover hanging handle by a tie rod, which functions as a suspension and rotating Autoclave cover device.
(2) Top opening door: It is composed of counterweight box, swing arm, support plate, etc., which makes the lid of the Autoclave swing up and down.
4. Hand reducer: fixed on the side of the flange of the Autoclave body, the gear plate is engaged with the gear plate to drive the Autoclave cover to rotate around the central axis, so that the teeth of the Autoclave body and the Autoclave cover flange can be engaged or disengaged.
5. Manual safety device: The manual interlocking device is fixed on the side of the flange of the Autoclave body and consists of a safety handle, a sleeve, a rod and a ball valve.
6. Support: used to support the Autoclave body, composed of middle support, movable support and end support. Except for the fixing of the middle support, the rest of the supports move in the axial direction when they expand and contract with heat by means of rollers.
7. Insulation layer: reduce the heat loss when the autoclave is used (the thickness is determined by the user according to the nature of the insulation material, and the insulation of the Autoclave body is taken care of by the user)
8. Sealing device: It is composed of rubber sealing ring, stop valve and steam inlet elbow. The rubber sealing ring is embedded in the sealing groove of the Autoclave body flange, and the sealing steam enters the sealing groove during operation. The sealing ring is close to the end surface of the Autoclave cover to achieve a sealing effect.
9. Valve instruments: including pressure gauges, safety valves, thermometers, thermocouples, ball valves, etc., used to observe the operation of the autoclave.
10. Drainage device: It is composed of drain pipe connector, steam trap, sewage valve, etc. The condensate is drained through the trap after condensing in the connector to prevent solids from clogging the trap; the drain valve can discharge condensate and sludge regularly or irregularly.
11. Electrical safety interlocking device: including control cabinet, pressure controller (or electric contact pressure gauge), Autoclave door locking device and pressure alarm device, etc., meeting TSG R0004 “Stationary Pressure Vessel Safety Technical Supervision Regulations” No. 3.20 Article requirements to ensure the safe use of the autoclave.
Post time: Mar-19-2021